Well yesterday morning I went in to get Audrey up and found her standing in her crib and that's all she wants to do now!
this was taken back in December, and seems so much older now but I liked this picture I found on my phone.
Last month Joe had breakfast with ZZ Top. He also ate with a 4 time gold medal olympian. And last night I got a text from a friend who saw an article on him on Woodlands Online. I didn't know about it so I decided to look it up. They just must of missed the memo that we have 4 kids, not three, but other than that it was a great article. He was also mentioned in the Houston Chronicle last week for the same thing. And here is the poll for Best of the Woodlands, if anyone wants to vote...The Strong Firm is currently in 1st place for best law firm and has been for a few years now I think.
And Joe built us a bookshelf for all the kids books in the toy room, although I think we need to get rid of some at this point. I found an idea on pinterest to just use rain gutters, so that was my suggestion. But he decided that he wanted it to look nicer so he went and came home with wood, painted it, screwed each board to the other, and then put it on the wall. With as little extra time as he has these days, it took a little longer than I wanted, but now it is finally done and I am so happy with the way they turned out.
For my birthday, one thing I got was the Silhouette Cameo. And I am now a little obsessed with it. One of the things I made was part of Joe's Valentine's Day gifts. I didn't think I would want one for a while b/c my kids keep me so busy I feel like I have no time for anything, but I think I will be able to use it a ton with school, primary, home, fun, parties etc. I actually am helping my mom with doing some stuff for a shower she is throwing next weekend, I might have to post pictures after it. But I love it!
I'm not a perfectionist, as you can tell, but I think it turned out well, minus the temporary California map, because it has been over a month since I ordered the Utah, Texas, and California maps, and California has decided to take it's sweet little time, so this is temporary until that one comes.
2 years ago

1 comment:
Oh us Californians! We just do things at our own pace! lol!
Post a Comment