We have done a lot of sleeping in, staying up late, swimming, watching movies, and relaxing this summer. It has been nice in some ways, and in others I'm going crazy. 3 of the kids went to science camp one week, I have no pictures to document it but they had a great time. Except one day. when Hannah threw up in the middle of the day. and I got the call and felt so so bad. Other than that it was a fun week. She never threw up again and none of the others' got sick, so not sure what happened, but I would like to hope that it won't ever happen again while she or any of my kids is somewhere.
The girls also did a couple of art classes which they loved as well! My girls love any kind of art work, so of course they had a blast.
hannah's
The girls went to cheer camp last week and loved every second of it. I think both of them at one point cried when they found out it ended at the end of the week. The last day they cheered for the basketball game (basketball camp for the same age group), it was pretty cute. Then they came around and showed the parents the cheers.
abby
They have a few more things going on this summer and then school will start. And I will finally have a schedule again to get back to. I have found that I have to have a lot going on and be busy or I go crazy. Not that I am not busy and crazy just having 4 kids but I am more crazy when I don't have a lot going on. Even if I have a lot that needs to be done at home and we stay home, that's fine. But none of this nothing planned for the day stuff, it makes me way too lazy for anything. I just went 18 days without getting gas for my car....that's how relaxing it has been. We are enjoying it...but I think I will be ready for school to start.
Here is what I found on my computer as I was loading the pictures from my camera onto it...This is how Hannah and Weston fill some time I've found out.
before: (well after taking the drawer pulls off)





2 comments:
Could they be any cuter? Looks like FUN!! Can you come get my blog caught up? :) Let's get the girls together soon!
So cute! You guys have been super busy this summer! I bet the kids are loving it!
Post a Comment