Back to Abby's birthday. I can't believe I have a 7 year old. It's funny how every year on the kids' birthdays, it brings back so many memories from the day they were born. And Abby's birth experience and day she was born was definitely the most eventful and crazy of my 4 children. And every year it just makes me more thankful and grateful that everything turned out well and that she is a completely healthy little girl. But I can't believe how fast the years have gone, yet how much I still remember the feelings and thoughts I had back then.
each year around her birthday...I love this picture of her and Joe the week after she was born, the day she finally got to come home!

Anyway, Abby wanted to have a roller skating party, which she has been roller skating 3, maybe 4 times in her life, none of which, I have been there for. So I thought ok, easy enough, and booked it. All I needed to bring was cupcakes and that's it. Well, it ended up being a little more stressful than that, but Abby had a great time, and was happy the whole time. I didn't think about how they have like 6 parties at a time, and how most girls at this age can't skate. But they all would good sports, and everyone tried, and there were a couple that were pretty good at it.
She went back and forth using the skate-mate...she's really starting to try
Madisen, Abby, and Jorja
the birthday girl...
birthday kids got to spin the spinner, Abby won 800 tickets...and got about $2 worth of stuff in prizes with it...
Weston enjoyed trying to scare the girls and make them laugh...
the invites I made
the cupcakes and toppers ...the skates are sparkly but sadly it doesn't show up in pictures
the goodie bags I made that I filled with things I thought about when I thought about roller skating
at least she wore cute pajamas on her birthday morning....not
opening her ipod, so she can face time with her cousins
she was/is pretty excited about it
pictures I snapped after church last Sunday...




1 comment:
Happy birthday Abby- you are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment