Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Time

FHE Christmas Trees at our house...





Weston being my little helper shopping one day...


We went to see the play Scrooge with friends and when we got back I found this on my phone...not the best Scrooge I've ever seen, it wasn't that great of an experience for us

Eating out, playing in the fountains, and ice skating with friends

 While the older kids skated, I took my younger 2 out, it was past bedtime and they were done...So we went out to walk around the Christmas lights trail. Rosie and Weston loved it! And I love these 2, they are so cute! Weston is a year older, so I'm secretly hoping someday it works out with them!


 We ended up being those moms that let them run loose in the lights and it was worth it, they had a blast.


Girls night- favorite things party
Christmas parties at school- Hannah has such an awesome teacher and homeroom mom, they went all out! I love that they celebrate Christmas so much at our school and even have Santa come visit!




Abby has an awesome teacher too, but they didn't do quite as much. Although they still did get stockings full that came from Santa...and it was pajama day for her, hence her outfit

And we finally ended up going to see Santa the Saturday before Christmas. I realized we never took Audrey last year for her first Christmas and it would be nice to do it this year. Abby was upset when we got there and did not want to be in the picture because she said she didn't want to go sit with some guy dressed up in a Santa costume. She knew he wasn't the real Santa.



And Joe decided to rip up the carpet in the other room we bought the wood for that we hadn't gotten to yet, the night before Christmas Eve...


Our only picture in church clothes right when we got home from church. Isn't it lovely?


 Hannah hasn't cared for dogs like Abby has her whole life, but she is becoming quite attached to Rio



 The Christmas treats I ended up making. Peppermint  white chocolate popcorn. Sorry if you didn't get one, I never got around to delivering it all. I ran out of time and then ended up eating it ourselves. Sorry!




No comments: