Poor Audrey has been shafted on this blog. All my other kids got each milestone posted every month or whatever. This poor girl doesn't have much of that, maybe because I haven't taken her in for well checks lately, since they told me they are optional now til she's 2. But the closer she gets to 2, the more I realize I haven't documented much of her life at all.
She is completely crazy. She will no longer stay in a stroller. It doesn't matter how tight I tighten the 5 point straps, she finds a way out...but I guess it makes me move a little faster to get to the car, or get home, before she jumps out. So I guess that could be a good thing.
She has learned everything in about half the time as everyone else (not really but seriously with each kid, they have caught on faster and faster) and Abby was not slow by any means, she just didn't have someone to watch and learn from all the time, I guess I don't do as well as siblings do... She is like a 3 year old trapped inside a 22 month old body.
She's trying to learn to swing on her own
She is trying to potty train herself. I need to get off my lazy butt and just do it already. I'm constantly finding her either trying to wipe, and change her diaper herself (which gets messy sometimes) or on the potty after she has taken all her clothes off saying potty constantly. Weston was potty trained at this point, but she's just trying to do it herself, so I'm hoping it goes faster with her.
She is a climber like her brother or more so. She is now climbing out of her crib...I found her at the top of the stairs on the other side of the stairway that she had climbed all the way up on the outside of the stairs (that was a little scary), on top of the stove pushing all the microwave buttons, etc. She's now constantly on my kitchen counter or in my bathroom on the counter covering herself in soap, lotion, or water. Her favorite thing to do is push around chairs to get to whatever she wants especially during preschool when she knows I'm busy and won't come after her right away.
powdered sugar and butter, a girl that takes right after her mom...
I had the brownie batter in the dish to put in the oven but had left the room for a minute and came back to her, who had gotten out a plate, pushed the chair over, and was dipping her plate in the batter and sucking it off the plate as fast as she could...
She still has her lovely high pitch scream to make sure she is heard anywhere, or anytime, happy, or not happy...she will be heard and everyone around loves to make comments about how they are going deaf or can't believe how loud she is...it's awesome
She talks non stop and can say just about anything. I can understand almost everything she says, doesn't mean anyone can, but being around her 24/7, I can.
She loves to be the center of attention, she is by far the most dramatic out of the 4, and can fake about any emotion possible. It's quite ridiculous
She loves to sing and every time we get in the car, it's the same song over and over and over. And we don't really even listen to it. It's Dynamite by Taio Cruz (saying hey-o baby let's go)
She loves to jump...whether it's on the trampoline, or her bed, or the hard ground, it doesn't matter.
She loves to color...on any and everything!
She's a little obsessed with Hello Kitty, Dora, and Minnie Mouse, in that order. She will not eat her cereal without her one Hello Kitty spoon, she only wants to wear her Dora nightgown, and screams Dora dress over and over if I put her in something else, and she has to make sure Minnie is in bed with her every night. She's very particular on everything and super picky about what clothes she wears. I'm screwed when she's any older, b/c she's already so opinionated and she's not even 2.
She is still sporting an awesome mullet. I've never cut her hair. The other kids all had theirs' cut by about 6 months b/c it was so straight and stringy, but I feel like I can pull it off with her since she has curly hair. And really, I'm just scared if I cut it it won't be curly anymore...so we are waiting as long as possible. But it makes for some awesome bed head...
Her brother (wu-wu) and her are best friends. I love it! They get along so well, and Weston is usually really protective and sweet with her (he can be the opposite but the majority of the time he's really good with her). I love watching them together. She trusts Abby the most, she knows Abby takes care of her and wouldn't hurt her, and Abby has gotten to be quite the little helper with her. I love it! And can't wait til she can babysit!!
I cannot believe she will be 2 at the end of next month. It is crazy to me that it has gone by so fast. Life would not be the same or as good or crazy without her. She is always keeping us moving and laughing. If it gets quiet, I usually find her in the bathroom covered in soap, you would think I would learn to keep the bathroom doors shut...I have, but the kids have not. She really is so much fun as crazy as she is, and I wouldn't want her any other way! There...a whole post for Audrey, she should feel special now!

No comments:
Post a Comment