Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Preschool

This blog is getting harder and harder to keep up with and the more I get behind, it gets even harder. Preschool is taking up a lot of my time right now and I have some cute pictures so here it is. I love doing preschool. It has been a lot of fun to get to know all Weston's friends so well. They are all so cute and so different at the same time. But I really do love it. I mean I stress out the night before and morning of each class, which I'm hoping will get better the longer I do it, but it's worth it I think so far. Except for Weston. He is horrible. And Audrey, she is just as bad or worse. I'm hoping, again, with time, they will get better. Audrey is easy and I can just go put her in bed when she goes crazy and she can't get out of her room yet, but Weston, it doesn't work as well. He can now get out of his locked room, and you should see his walls and furniture and back of his door from everything he has thrown and banged against them...And he likes the attention, good or bad. So we are working on it still. But other than that it's great.

 I love their silly faces


 My cute little bumblebees

 and bunnies too...Wes and Audrey were at my parents for this day, so they missed out on all the Easter festivities, and it was SO much easier without them, although I did miss having them there

 Talking about butterflies and nets....they had so much fun playing Elefun

For Easter, we did different relays. This was rolling the egg across the room only using your nose, I loved watching this!

No comments: