Hannah had her kindergarten open house and program, and I don't know why, but I love these things. We still have Abby's last year on our video camera and we are having major issues transferring it to my computer so I have yet to post the same program from last year with Abby, who's class had to wear blue too. Some day I'll figure it out.
Hannah was chosen to read the paper she wrote on what she learned in kindergarten as part of the program. 2 kids from each class (10 kindergarten classes) got to read their papers. I was a little worried that she would be excited to do it and then get up and see all the parents and families out there and freeze up, but she didn't and was so excited since the day she found out she got to do it. They said they set out more than 700 chairs and there were lots of people that had to stand and there are 200-240 kids in kindergarten, so that was a lot of people to speak in front of. We were so proud of her that she did it and did it so well!
Her and her teacher that we LOVE!
Messing around in her classroom with some friends
Coming in and getting ready to start...of course she is ready for a picture.
Not great of recordings but you get the idea...PS...the boy with the red shorts and red hair about 5 people down from her is who I got a phone call from Hannah's teacher about. He kissed her on the lips and she wanted to make sure she let me know before Hannah came running home to tell me...
Here she is reading her paper...
The rest are the songs they sang.
celebrated with a little Tutti Frutti afterwards
This kid came into my bathroom with this. He had found the popcorn box opened the bag, put it in the microwave and cooked it for the correct amount of time. Where he learned to do this, I have no idea. I was getting ready for the day and he came in and said, "I just made some popcorn, I'm going to go up and watch a movie now." I mean I knew he could climb on my counter to reach the microwave, because he's on the counters the majority of the day it seems like, but he's constantly asking for me to find him stuff in the pantry...so for him to find it, open it, put it in the right way, and cook it, is crazy to me. But now that I know he can do it on his own, I won't be falling for anything less from now on.


No comments:
Post a Comment