I love my friends from high school. And I never see them. And I missed one of their weddings a few years ago so it has been since Wes was born since I've seen most of them last except for a couple I've seen quickly while I was visiting San Antonio or Dallas but only for a few minutes really. So I was so excited to find out one of the DIT's (our awesome group of 9 of us girls that did everything together) was getting married. That meant I would get to see everyone again. This time I decided to make a trip up for a bridal shower too so I could hang out a little more. And then we got to go to the wedding. It was so fun! And so fun to see everyone again and hang out and celebrate my friend getting married.
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment