Friday, May 24, 2013

Weston's 4th Birthday

I can't believe this little boy was born 4 years ago already! I still remember him being born and making sure he was a boy, I didn't believe I was really going to have a boy until I actually saw him. He can be so sweet sometimes and lots of other times he can be so destructive and crazy. But he is definitely all boy- minus all the whining he gets from all his sisters. It's been so fun to have preschool with him and his friends this semester, even though he is the hardest by far in class, it's fun watching him interact and watching him learn and spending more time with him. He is such a protective big brother of Audrey and loves playing with his big sisters. Our family would not be the same without him around. He has a love/hate thing for being the center of attention. He loves it at home and when he feels comfortable but he hates when people he doesn't know are looking at him. He is not shy at all though, he will go and talk to anyone. A few weeks ago we were sitting in the car while the girls were in tumbling and he rolled down the window and yelled, "Hey suckas," to the girl and her mom in the car next to us...it was a tad bit embarrassing to say the least. But he gets really nervous when there are a lot of people around that he doesn't know or just being in a big crowd. But then we go to a restaurant last week and he stands up on the booth and starts dancing. So who knows. But we love every part of him!

He begged for a pinata for his birthday, so we got an Avengers pinata for us to do on his actual birthday, although I realized we have no pictures of it. We had to get up super early for church, but somehow we got up early enough to open up all his presents beforehand...well we may or may not have been 30 minutes late to church, but still. And he wanted pizza for dinner. So we had some friends over and had Papa Murphy's, cake, and ice cream, and a pinata.



 That's how excited he is to see he got a cool Avengers tie...He HATES wearing ties I found out





No comments: