
Audrey is 2. I can't believe my last baby is 2. Normally I have another baby at this point or about to pop with one. This time it's different with her being the last. In most ways it is so nice to see each new milestone and for each kid to become a little more independent and see light at the end that things are going to get easier or else just less physically demanding on my part. But it is so weird thinking my youngest is already 2 going on 10 already.

This girl will be heard when she wants to be. She is super opinionated about EVERYTHING. She can continue her tantrums forever if you let her. She is so loud, and so talkative, and can't sit still for 2 seconds. But she can be so sweet at times too and loves everyone (well people she knows well anyway). She loves to sing. She is always singing something, (ABCs, or Icona Pops' I Love it, or some sleeping bunny song I guess they sing in nursery?, Popcorn Popping, or whatever is on the radio). She thinks she can do anything that her siblings can do and hates being left out. Her favorite word right now is "stupid" which I'm having a really hard time having her stop. She's not so good with kids her own size. At the zoo on her birthday, she walked up to some kid about her age and was yelling at him and when he turned around she grabbed and squeezed his face. It was horrifying and embarrassing. She uses those little fingers to her advantage and to get what she wants. She goes to the older nursery at church b/c she likes the structure, the older kids, and it just was working much better for her. She loves to climb. She swells up like crazy when she gets bug bites, we are thinking it's ants. But it's horrible and it happened again on her birthday with her finger. She has to get put on all kinds of stuff to make it go back to normal. The summertime is not good on her skin. We will just say she keeps us on our toes non stop. And she makes us all laugh constantly by the stuff she says, or her little dances, or her Hulk smashes, or her dinosaur growl, etc. She loves Minnie Mouse, Dora, and Hello Kitty. She loves getting her nails painted and constantly says how pretty they are. She calls herself a princess and does a little dance probably like 50 times a day, and it is just as funny the 50th time. We love her!




Here's some random videos. I couldn't figure out how to edit these videos for some reason so you get the full unedited version with my voice which I hate. But you get the idea.
Here's part of her singing and her Hulk Smash
Randomness in the hotel room at Disney
The part I like is Audrey screaming and then she quietly says, "I come."
This was a few months ago she does it much faster now.
No comments:
Post a Comment