We headed back to Austin for Labor Day because Joe had to go to Cancun for "work." So he was leaving us anyway, I decided we might as well go spend the weekend with my family. We spent the majority of the time swimming.
I got to go for a run with my dad twice while I was there. It's a little different than running in my little flat neighborhood.
We were swimming and I asked Abby if she could do a back dive. She had never heard of it and asked what it was. As soon as I finished telling her, here she was...
My dad and Abby were killing the wasps that kept hanging out around the pool. Here they were on watch waiting for them, this was probably after they killed 10+
Audrey wouldn't let my mom out of sight while she was out there.
And the pretty views of all the deer that come by their backyard while we were swimming.

And then we picked Joe up from the airport in Austin to finish our weekend. He came bearing gifts.
And then my dad took the kids fishing again.

When we got back, Weston started his second first day of his last year of preschool. He stays and does my preschool with me on Mondays and Wednesdays and then goes to another one on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is ready for Kindergarten.
And me and Audrey finally get some alone time. 9 hours a week.
Audrey went to her first birthday party. Doesn't she look excited? She loved it though and still talks about it a month later.
I had a baby shower for my best friend who just had her 5th (all of our kids are within a few weeks of each other, and sadly she's on her own for this 5th one).
My cute friend made this cute lottery cards for her baby shower.
And my other friend made these cute little favors for everyone.
And we got the new iphones...We got the iphone 5 last year when they came out and switched carriers. However that carrier does not work inside my house and has driven me crazy for the past year not being able to use my phone. So we finally got out of our contract for free and decided to wait for the new ones and switch carriers again. And....Hannah dropped mine in the toilet 2 days later....so I'm already on my second one sadly. But these two enjoyed hanging out at the apple store for a couple hours the morning it came out.


















No comments:
Post a Comment